Life is a journey.
In fact, it is two journeys.
There is a horizontal journey towards Self-Fulfillment
There is a vertical journey towards Enlightenment.
Which Journey are you on?
- My goal is to become the best I can be.
- I accept my culture’s view of reality.
- There are many forms of transformation.
- I set goals and work to achieve them.
- What changes? My perceptions.
- Change comes and goes.
- My perceptions are altered with time.
- My outer focus is achievement.
- My inner focus is happiness.
- My goal is to discover who “I” really am.
- I wish to learn the true nature of reality.
- There is only one permanent transformation.
- I surrender control — life lives me.
- What changes? The structure of my consciousness.
- There is one major change and it is forever.
- My outer focus is to see reality.
- My inner focus is to feel oneness.
These differences might bring you to a fork in the road.